Dienstag, 27. Mai 2014

Dwarfs again

As promised here are two more dwarfs from my collection. The map reader is one of my favorites. The shield design of the second dwarf is a hommage to a painted dwarf from the book "Heroes for Wargames" from Stewart Parkinson, published in 1986 by Paper Tiger. I can strongly recommend to buy this book if you can get your hands on it. It is "the book" if you are a Citadel Miniatures collector. 



A dwarf map reader and dwarf fighter. The fighter is one of several poses that were once part of the Lord of the Rings series from Citadel. I think I have now 4 different of them.




Just to show you that I´m still going on with this project here are some work in progress pics of two more dwarf adventurers and a second slave ogre pitfighter. 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen